As a privileged partners in terms of merchandise shipments, the EU and the USA have the most important bilateral relationship and account for one third of world trade (trade in goods and services). Agri-food and pharmaceutical products are among the most important exports to the US.
As a major player in the transportation of goods in the world, Balguerie accompanies you on this axis and its specificities.
OUR SERVICES TO THE USA
As a historical partner in trade between the European Union and the United States, with a strong presence in the United States, Balguerie will assist you in all your endeavors:
- Teams dedicated to the US market with a perfect mastery of all specificities
- Transport of all types of goods: food products, consumer goods, manufactured goods or forestry products, oversized
- Brand and agency dedicated to your wine and spirits shipments: Transo
- Reliable and historical local partners
- Daily air departures from all French and US airports
- Weekly departures by sea from and to the East and West Coasts of the USA (Dry and Reefer equipment)
- Service delivered on door-to-door on the entire American territory whatever the incoterm
- High level of customs expertise: AEO certified
A SPECIFIC TRADE
Balguerie has the necessary approvals to operate on the American market:
- Member of the American security program C-TPAT
- Foreign based unlicensed NVOCC status registered with the FMC
- FIATA / IATA agent
In addition to handling the logistics of your goods, our experts act as advisors to all exporters operating on the US market for all administrative specificities (verification of licenses, choice of incoterm, ...).
Although no free trade agreement has been signed to date between the two parties, certain customs duties are still reduced, as is the case for the import of wines and spirits by the USA or steel and aluminum goods produced in the EU.
Our experts are at your disposal for all your projects towards the USA, do not hesitate to contact them.