The government introduced and asked French companies and citizens to implement phase 3 to limit the expansion of the Covid-19.
The situation is to date strongly disturbed
Our transport partners, shipping lines, warehouses and customs administration, etc. have resorted to telecommuting and in some cases their workforce have reduced. The impacts are already being felt:
- Carriers: Overall capacity reduced by 30%. It should drop to 50% very quickly. This does not mean that there are no solutions, but they are very limited, especially in long areas.
- Shipping lines: processing times are extended in the management of bookings with severe difficulty in reaching our contacts.
- Port activity: severe slowed down (security constraints, teams and reduced work period)
- Logistics warehouses: Significant deterioration in operation
- Customs administration: Some sectors are closed, staff reduction, longer processing time. A crisis unit was set up on Tuesday March 17 at noon to ensure continuity of service.
All of our teams remain mobilized and ready to listen to you for any need
We will update you regularly on the evolution of the situation.
You can also follow all the news in the news section of our website: www.balguerie.com
Tags: LE GROUPE BALGUERIE